Spark exists to be a catalyst for advancing entrepreneurship and technical innovation in Kansas City. We foster connections between our members and established/traditional enterprises within the downtown central business district. Spark serves as a connecting force for the technology-focused companies and entrepreneur ecosystem in Kansas City in addition to providing office space for growing tech companies, entrepreneurs and freelancers working with these types of organization.
We are looking for a First Impressions Associate to perform a variety of duties for staff, members and guests of Spark. You will be the official intro of Spark Kansas City for all visitors and will be responsible for the first impression we make. The ideal candidate will have a friendly and easy going personality, while also being very perceptive and disciplined.
• Serve as first point of contact for members and visitors contacting the workspace.
• Provide support during private and community events held on-site.
• Develop marketing materials and internal communication for staff and members.
• Respond to requests and inquiries from members and staff, provide information in a prompt and professional manner.
• Basic duties of opening/closing the space: Setting up coffee and water stations, stocking and taking inventory of supplies, making sure common areas are clean and ready for members.
Bachelor’s Degree, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Must speak and write in fluent English.
Job requires ability to show and perform the following: